On Wednesday of this week, Governor Walz issued a "stay at home" order for two weeks to begin Friday, March 27th at 11:59pm. It is our decision, to protect our patients and staff, to follow these instructions and temporarily close the Natural Care Center to all but emergency patients for these two weeks.
We understand pain doesn't stop despite what is going on in the world right now. We urge anyone with a musculoskeletal emergency to call 651-232-6830, EMAIL US at firstname.lastname@example.org, or instant message us through our Facebook page. We will review these on a case by case basis and do our best to advise patients, and make arrangements to provide care if possible in a manner that is safe for both patient and practitioner.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. The health and well-being of our patients and staff is of utmost importance to us.
The Natural Care Center of Woodbury
Information on COVID-19:
Enter a 2-week quarantine and reschedule your appointment if you have any of the following:
Fever (100 degrees or more)
Bronchitis or respiratory infection
Shortness of Breath
Digestive Complaints (including vomiting or diarrhea
Severe fatigue not associated with travel, myalgia and/or arthralgia
Also, reschedule your appointment and do not come into the clinic if you have:
Respiratory or pulmonary disease
Blood pressure issues or are on an ACE inhibitor
Immuno-deficient or have a chronic illness
The following are measures we either already had in place, or have changed/added:
1. Our clinic is currently deep cleaned twice a week. We have upped our in-house daily cleaning procedures.
2. All of our tables and equipment are sanitized between patients, just as we have always done. We continue to practice good hand washing hygiene.
3. We are screening patients as they call to schedule. If you have traveled to an affected area, have a fever, are ill, or have been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, we ask that you reschedule.
4. We have altered some of our schedules to allow for social distancing, and we recommend patients stay the recommended distance away from other patients while in the reception area. We can take credit card payments over the phone to limit contact.
5. Any patient or staff member who seems ill will be sent home.
For more information about this illness, please visit the CDC's website by clicking the link below.