We are OPEN for patient care and are providing chiropractic care, massage therapy and acupuncture services. We are still restricting hours and schedules appropriately to accommodate social distancing and deep cleaning/sanitizing, and are committed to providing patients and staff with a safe environment.
Our temporary hours are as follows:
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 9am-6pm
Wednesday from 8am-6pm
Friday from 9am-5pm
Please be prepared for the following:
1. Wear a mask to our clinic. If you do not have one, we will provide you with one (as supplies allow).
2. Wash and sanitize your hands immediately upon entering the clinic.
3. Please remain 6 feet apart from other patients and staff members.
4. Please be prepared to answer questions about symptoms and travel.
5. We will be taking temperatures using a touchless thermometer.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. The health and well-being of our patients and staff is of utmost importance to us.
The Natural Care Center of Woodbury
Information on COVID-19:
Enter a 2-week quarantine and reschedule your appointment if you have any of the following:
Fever (100 degrees or more)
Bronchitis or respiratory infection
Shortness of Breath
Digestive Complaints (including vomiting or diarrhea
Severe fatigue not associated with travel, myalgia and/or arthralgia
Also, reschedule your appointment and do not come into the clinic if you have:
Respiratory or pulmonary disease
Blood pressure issues or are on an ACE inhibitor
Immuno-deficient or have a chronic illness
The following are measures we either already had in place, or have changed/added:
1. Our clinic is currently deep cleaned twice a week. We have upped our in-house daily cleaning procedures.
2. All of our tables and equipment are sanitized between patients, just as we have always done. We continue to practice good hand washing hygiene.
3. We are screening patients as they call to schedule. If you have traveled to an affected area, have a fever, are ill, or have been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, we ask that you reschedule.
4. We have altered some of our schedules to allow for social distancing, and we recommend patients stay the recommended distance away from other patients while in the reception area. We can take credit card payments over the phone to limit contact.
5. Any patient or staff member who seems ill will be sent home.
6. Staff members are provided with masks and gloves.
7. Patient are asked to wear masks, or will be provided with one if they arrive without.
For more information about this illness, please visit the CDC's website by clicking the link below.